In the "Husband Department," he wins too! He cleans the kitchen EVERY night! He is "understanding" when I text him 50 times a day about random crap that drives me crazy!! He is cool about unreasonable purchases and acts concerned when I tell him I have NOTHING to wear!!
But every once in a while, he manages to do something that deserves the wifely punishment!! So after being married for 7 years, having 3 kids, living in 4 cities and having 4 jobs....I have finally learned the EASY way to get satisfaction when I am pissed at my husband. See, fighting and name calling just doesn't work. When you do that, you just create this tension in the house, name calling isn't nice...and everyone gets pissed. So, this is what I have found that works. Little things, that you know piss HIM off...but he can't PROVE that you did them on purpose! HA!
- "Accidentally" leave a toddler toy in his parking spot in the garage, so he has to either park in the driveway or get out and move it before pulling in.
- Shave your arm pits or bikini line with his razor.
- Fold up one of your socks in with his...so when he is at the gym in the morning he has no other option than wearing a sock that is going to slide down his leg all day.
- Make salmon for dinner.
- Have your toddler eat popcorn on his side of the bed.
- "Accidentally" move his towel across the room while he is in the shower..then go downstairs.
- Post something about his "Clay Aiken" CD on his facebook page.
- Throw something with dried baby vomit into the dryer with his white shirts.
- Put on self tanner before bed.
- Hide the baby wipes before leaving on your "Mommy Day Out."
Anyone else have any good ones?? If so, post and share! Pay it forward girls...we could all use a good laugh and some tips on keeping our homes happy!!